Our friends at Gray Line Tours San Antonio offer a wonderful tour of the Texas Hill Country. With their Hill Country Tour you will see the beautiful Texas Hill Country with it’s peach, pecan, olive orchards, and vineyards. Visit the LBJ’s boyhood home, the LBJ Ranch and the beautiful Hill Country town of Fredericksburg.
- Explore the scenic back roads of the Texas Hill Country
- Learn about Texas Cowboys and the Great Trail Drives of the late 1800’s
- Visit LBJ’s ranch and take a guided tour of the Texas White House
- See beautiful wineries and orchards
- Visit the historic German town of Fredericksburg
- Shop and/or have lunch at an authentic German restuarant – Biergarten (optional)
- Explore the home of Admiral Chester W. Nimitz and the National Museum of the Pacific War (optional)
- Experience the magic and music of Luckenbach, Texas – “where everybody is somebody!”
Gray Line Tours offers pickup at downtown hotels and certain hotels outside the downtown San Antonio area.
- Admission to the tour of the “Texas White House”
- Admission to the Nimitz Museum and the National Museum of the Pacific War
- Adults: $14
- Seniors 65: $12
- Military with ID (active or retired) $10
- Children 6 and students (with ID) $7
- Children 5 and under: Free
Tours depart at the San Antonio Visitor Center located on the outside of the Menger Hotel.
To learn more about the Gray Line San Antonio, Texas Hill Country and LBJ Ranch Tour, click here!